Food, Catering, Beverage, Casinos
Whether you’re in the mood for pizza, a grilled steak, salads, coffee and pastries, or a five-course meal crafted by a master chef, you’ll find it on the Flathead Valley’s diverse menu. Upscale dining, ethnic restaurants, and quaint, down-home cafes await you, often within blocks of one another.
Many local restaurants are proud to serve cuisine prepared with fresh meats and vegetables raised right here in Northwest Montana, by local farmers and ranchers. Montana-grown ingredients assure that you’re eating the freshest, most flavorful food available.
Enjoy ethnic food? The Flathead Valley has authentic Mexican, Italian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese restaurants, among others – even a new Mongolian grill. And be sure to sample the bakeries for fresh breads, sweets, and sandwiches.
Our member restaurants below will help you get started on dining your way through the Flathead Valley.
Featured Food Catering Beverage Casinos
in Northwest Montana:
- Glacier Distilling Company - Craft distillery producing an array of whiskeys made from local Montana grains and brandy distilled...MORE INFO
- Glacier Highland Resort - Lodging, provisions and hospitality at the gates of Glacier National Park For over 30 years, the...MORE INFO
- National Parks Realty - Proudly serving Buyers and Sellers across Northwest Montana. National Parks Realty agents are...MORE INFO
- Best Bet Casino - Full service...MORE INFO
- Buffalo Hill Golf Club - Montana golf can best be experienced by golfing twenty-seven holes at Buffalo Hill. The beauty and...MORE INFO
- Candlewycke Inn B&B - Lodge style B&B secluded on 10 wooded acres just minutes away from Flathead Lake, Glacier...MORE INFO
- Flathead Lake Brewing Co. - The Flathead Lake Brewing Company started in 2004 in Woods Bay, a small community five miles...MORE INFO